Filming & Photography Policy

A special event permit is required to use Parks and Recreation areas for commercial filming activities or to reserve specific areas for photo shoots.

Filming activities can only take place during times when those areas are open and available to the public. Park areas are open for public use during park hours and cannot be closed for the exclusive use of commercial photographers.