New and Improved My Spokane 311
Kirstin Davis, Communications Manager, Neighborhood & Business Services, 509.625.7773
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 2:16 p.m.
Updated September 19, 2019
The City of Spokane is undergoing a significant upgrade to its customer service system used by My Spokane 311. Beginning Monday, September 30, the new 311 system will provide enhancements for City residents to access various services by phone, online or in person.
What to Expect from New System:
- New options for submitting requests directly to various City departments including Utility Billing, Solid Waste, Streets and others will now be available in one convenient location.
- Monitoring progress on your requests will now be easier than ever.
- A library of articles with helpful information for citizens and visitors alike will also be available to further assist you.
- There’s an app for that. A new mobile application will be available for your iOS or Android devices with all of these same capabilities.
- What about eBill? If you use eBill, your current login information will not be impacted in any way, so rest assured that there will be no issues using the website in the same manner you do now to pay your utility bill.
As we prepare to switch systems, some current features will be suspended:
- Online request feature will be suspended September 27‑29. Online service requests like residential garbage collection, and pothole reporting will not be available during the weekend before the software transition.
- Online chat feature suspended September 23‑29. As the new software is implemented, this feature will not be available for use.
My Spokane 311 is just one call, click or visit away for city services!