The Spokane Municipal Court is operating under emergency procedures.
Please see our COVID-19 Emergency page for details.

Resolving Warrants

Warrants can be resolved in one of three ways:

  1. Set a motion hearing to ask the judge to recall the bench warrant.
    • Complete and file a motion form at the Spokane Municipal Court Clerk's Office.
    • Serve a copy of the filed motion at the City Prosecutor's Office.
    • Appear at the motion hearing.
  2. Post bond or bail at the Clerk's office. There are two options for posting bond:
    • Post Bail: Only cash or a cashier's check in the full amount of the bail set on a warrant will be accepted; and
    • Post Surety Bond: Surety bonds are obtained through an independent bonding agency. Please consult your telephone book or internet business listings to contact a bonding agency directly for assistance in posting a surety bond.
  3. Turn yourself in to the Spokane County Jail.

If you were arrested, but released from jail prior to seeing a judge, you must appear at the Municipal Court Clerk’s Office counter on the next business day of the Court to schedule a hearing. Failure to do so will result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest.

Bail & Bonds

Posting Bail or Bond

In Jail

The Clerk's Office accepts bail or bonds Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. At all other times bail or bonds are accepted at the Spokane County Jail.

Out of Jail

The Clerk's Office accepts bail or bonds Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. The defendant must be present at the time bond is posted.

Contact Information

Municipal Court Clerk's Office
1100 W Mallon Ave
Spokane, WA 99260

Related Links