Instructions / Notes [+]
- Input values for the "median single-family household" in Spokane are shown. Click the 'customize' button to input and compare your own values.
- You can find your assessed value at the County Assessor website: Assessor
- Median assessed value is for single-unit parcels within the City of Spokane in 2018.
- Median household income is per the US Census Bureau's 2016 American Community Survey for Spokane City.
- The median City utility bill is for single-unit properties and obtained from the City's Utilities Billing Department.
- The median private utility bill is an estimate.
- Tax amounts and destinations were calculated by the Business Analytics Program within the Spokane Finance Department using a variety of resources.